Pocket Option and Expert Options are reputable brokers that offer trading in binary options. Let's review both of them one by one.
Pocket Option was founded in 2017 that supports more than 100 financial assets. Millions of people have already registered on the broker site since now. Also, it is regulated with FMRRC. Let's discuss the significant points about the broker in this Pocket Option review.
● The minimum amount is $50, and the minimum trading value is $1.
● You can earn bonuses with the hike by 50%.
● Multiple deposit options are available.
● Multiple OS compatibility.
● It offers a demo account for in-depth learning.
● Social trading is available.
● Friendly customer care support via chat, mail, and phone call.
● Available in more than 95 countries, including the USA.
In this Pocket Option Vs. Expert Option comparison, we have already discussed Pocket Options. This broker was founded in 2014 and regulated by VFSC & FMRRC. Let's continue with the second one.
● The minimum deposit is $10.
● The minimum trading amount is $1
● It offers bonuses with a 100% hike.
● Support most of the financial assets.
● A demo account is available just like others.
● US and UK Traders are not accepted.
● Compatible with Android, iPhone, Windows, and macOS.
● Payout up to 95% is the highest in the market.
Which is better?
If you have gone through all the brokers' points, you will notice that there is no significant difference between them. Both brokers are regulated with authorized licenses that eliminate the trust issue. We have tried to justify the opinion with small ExpertOption and Pocket Option review.
You can go for any one of them as per our requirement and the affordability of the minimum deposit.
Binary Options is one of the forms of internet trading that trades based on binary results. Pocket or Expert Options are equally result-driven and offer friendly customer service.