Last few weeks I've been working on converting a Gatsby Lumen sample site to Gridsome during live YouTube streams. I stumbled upon a problem when resolving rich text data and images. The images were just not showing up.
So I used one of my innovation days to try and debug the Gridsome source plugin for Kontent. I succeeded in finding the issue! This made me so happy that I immediately wanted to add it as an issue to the plugin repository. So I opened the plugin repository on GitHub only to find out someone has already done that half a year ago. 🤦♂️
Lesson learned: Always check Issues on GitHub before debugging.
But I didn't let this fail win. I went ahead and posted a pull request with a workaround! 💪