Nowadays, Technologies are pretty fast changing and we all developers are struggling to sync with those technologies.
As a software developer, I am wondering how other developers manage their free time.
If I subtract 15 or 16 hrs of office working time(8hrs) and sleeping from 24hrs, let me know how to manage my free time for -
- contributing open source projects by learning from others
- personal side projects
- helping community like StackOverflow,
- new technologies to learn
- physical exercises for health,
- love, family and friends
- sometimes, learning a new language like Chinese, Japanese