MuiPlayer is an HTML5 video playback plug-in, which is configured with exquisite and operable playback controls by default, involving common playback scenarios, such as full-screen playback, playback fast forward, loop playback, volume adjustment, video decoding and other functions.
Support mp4, m3u8, flv and other media formats to play, solve most compatibility problems, and adapt to play on PCs and mobile phones.
MuiPlayer has a wealth of parameters to customize the player instance, and the video playback of the customized scene can be completed through easy configuration.
MuiPlayer helped us solve some common problems in daily H5 Video application development:
- The ui of different browser platforms cannot be unified
- Conflicts between ui extensions and state processing are prone to
- In different environments (android, ios, pc), h5 video api may trigger events at different times
- There are various compatibility issues with media formats, muiplayer handles most of the compatibility issues when playing in different environments
- Repeated stepping on some pits in the process of developing h5 video, we provide a complete solution, so that developers can avoid some detours