Looking for help with your web design business? Check out these really helpful websites that can make the web design process a lot faster and easier for web designers and web developers.
- https://tinyjpg.com When we talk about web site speed biggest fact is images. If you have integrated heavy images it will take more time to load your page. Tinyjpg.com providing the images compress service up to 70% per image, you can reduce image size while keeping the quality as it is. You have to just upload the picture to their website, they will compress the image for you. When you upload a JPEG file, the image is analyzed. Textures, patterns and colors are automatically identified. The encoder creates an optimally compressed JPEG file based on that information. The final result is compared with the original and fine-tuned. Distracting JPEG artifacts are minimized without big sacrifices in file size. Unnecessary metadata is stripped as well. You will get an optimal image, every time!
- https://woorank.com Search engine optimization is a broad area when it comes to web developing. Mainly you have to consider about on page seo and off page seo. Woorank.com is a tool for analyzing both in one place. It indicates your ups and downs. Very easy to use and you can check your website seo status free of charge.
- https://gtmetrix.com Gtmetrix.com is a tool for check your website performance. It’s giving a score based on your website performance. This tool is also free to use. You can test any number of websites using this website. Normally it’s checking our server status, image optimization, caching problems and minifying the resources, and also number of request which we have sent to the server. Really helpful tool to identify your drawbacks. It’s also suggesting things to improve your website performance.
- https://pixabay.com This website contains a large collection of Photos, Illustrations, Vectors, Videos and Music. Pixabay is a vibrant community of creatives, sharing copyright free images and videos. All contents are released under the Pixabay License, which makes them safe to use without asking for permission or giving credit to the artist — even for commercial purposes. All content on Pixabay can be used for free for commercial and noncommercial use across print and digital, except in the cases mentioned in “What is not allowed”. Attribution is not required. Giving credit to the contributor or Pixabay is not necessary but is always appreciated by our community. You can make modifications to content from Pixabay.
- https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/ PageSpeed Insights reports on the performance of a page on both mobile and desktop devices, and provides suggestions on how that page may be improved. PSI provides both lab and field data about a page. Lab data is useful for debugging performance issues, as it is collected in a controlled environment. However, it may not capture real-world bottlenecks. Field data is useful for capturing true, real-world user experience — but has a more limited set of metrics. See How to Think about Speed Tools for more information on the 2 types of data.