At Make Live we believe that Pixel Streaming should be available to all.
The ability to quickly and easily to show a complex scene using the power of Unreal Engine in the browser is a game-changer. From an indie game developer getting feedback on their game by a friend to a real estate developer showing prospective buyers around a new home, the possibilities are endless.
Setting up Pixel Streaming requires some specialist knowledge and can come at considerable cost. At Make Live we've done all the hard work so that all you need to do is upload your built project from Unreal Engine and you can be using it in the browser from any device in no time!
At the moment you can run your projects on one of three excellent graphics cards with Make Live. We only use consumer graphics cards you'd expect to find in any normal gaming PC:
- NVIDIA GeForce™ GTX 1080 Ti
- NVIDIA GeForce™ RTX 3080
- NVIDIA GeForce™ RTX 3090
To see how easy it is to package and deploy your project check out our YouTube video:
Make Live is currently in closed beta and you can get access by dropping us a message on Twitter, Live chat or using this form. It's currently free to use whilst we are in this stage but our intended pricing is on the site. You can make your project public or private as well as controlling how many users can access your project at any time. We have some great features in the near future and beyond such as:
- Project versioning - keep your old builds and go back and launch any version at any time.
- Guest invite links for private projects - invite other people into your project for a limited time.
- User controls in a multi-user session - show everyone else your favourite part of the project!
- Pixel Streaming commands/events - send Pixel Streaming commands and events back into the Unreal project and vice versa to enable unlimited customisation and metaverse applications.
At Make Live we think this is just the beginning of what is possible with this technology and we're excited to see where it goes. We've got big plans for what we want to do and how we want to build on this technology and we'd love for you to join us!
Top comments (0)