I have been quite busy at work so I haven't finished the #hacktoberfest yet, but here is my progress so far:
Both PRs made to module 2 of my friend's project
Community Built Web Development Courses
Module 3: Expanding on HTML and CSS
This module aims to provide Noob Coders with a good understanding of HTML and CSS. The module guides a developer through the steps of building a simple static website, exploring the use of different HTML tags and styling techniques.
When completing the module, Noob Coders are expected to be able to build a replica of the sample website provided in this repo.
- Estimated duration: ?? hours.
- VS Code or similar Text Editor
- The anatomy of the HTML Element
- The anatomy of the HTML Document
- Semantic HTML
- Why should we use it?
- Accessibility from day one!
- Consuming external resources through links
- Building the skeleton of our webpage.
- Cascade style sheets (CSS)
- Why that name?
- CSS Syntax
- CSS basic selectors (with a note about specificity)
- The Box Model
Styling our Webpage
With only 2 PRs left, I think I'll be finishing by tomorrow night.
How is your progress going?... or I'm the only turtle who hasn't finished? >n<
PS: Is there a list of how many people have finished the event? If so, please link me