Every year IBM has summer internship programs for high-school and college students. This year is no different. The IBM Developer Advocacy organization hosted four wonderful high school interns this summer: Cristina, Carolina, Victoria, and Rodrigo (other parts of IBM hosted more interns).
Cristina, Carolina, Victoria, and Rodrigo worked on different projects during the internship. At the end of their internship (this week) they hosted a live Crowdcast online meetup where they shared how they became IBM interns, what projects they worked on, and what their experience was working at IBM. Joining a big company like IBM when you are only a high-school senior can be exciting and also scary. They did a wonderful job, they learned a lot, they loved working with IBM folks and I believe will remember this experience for a life time.
- Brief introduction and background
- The IBM internship program
- How we became interns
- Internship projects
- Healthcare case study showcasing DataStax graphing capabilities
- Technical Media Production and Documentation
- SEO Review Response
- What are the advantages and disadvantages or Microservices? ~ Article
- Using Microservices to create a To-Do list
- Conclusion and advise to other high schoolers
Check out our Crowdcast online meetups channel for more developer education videos.