Hawk is a network and pentest utility that I developed so that I could perform different kinds of task using the same suite, instead of jumping from one tool to another.
Currently, this script can perform a good variety of tasks such as:
- port scans (including SYN, TCP, UDP, ACK, comprehensive scan), host discovery (scan for up devices on a local network),
- MAC address detection (get MAC address of a host IP on a local network),
- banner grabbing,
- DNS checks (with geolocation information),
- subdomain enumeration,
- vulnerability reconnaissance, -
- packet sniffing,
- MAC spoofing,
- IP spoofing,
- SYN flooding,
- deauth attack,
- brute-force attack (beta).
Other features are still being implemented. Future implementations may include WAF detection, DNS enumeration, traffic analysis, XSS vulnerability scanner, ARP cache poisoning, DNS cache poisoning, MAC flooding, ping of death, network disassociation attack (not deauth attack), OSINT, exploits, some automated tasks and others.
If you want to become a contributor, make a pull request or issue.
Waiting for your feedback. Kudos
Link to the repository: