I deployed the the Back End project to Heroku successfully or rather almost successfully. I followed through the Getting Started on Heroku with Node.js article. It is straight forward and easy to set up, when you don't bump into errors.
Onto the successful bit: Running the app locally.
heroku local web
I made a request to http://localhost:4000/products on the browser, and got back my saved products.
I also made requests to a couple of endpoints. Here is the Response on terminal
Then there is the unsuccessful bit of it. Opening the app on a site. I'm not sure what output to expect since it's only a Back End, but from the output below something is amiss.
I copied and pasted the logs on google. But google could not comprehend the search.
Fixed on day 44
Day 40 is a Done Deal