Rusticles, a weekly curation for all things Rust in one centralised place. Here is your curation for Wed Sep 02 2020.
Hot Rust Articles This Week On Reddit
- Announcing Rust 1.46.0 | Rust Blog (5 days ago)
- Rust explained using easy English so second language speakers can learn it too (now completed) (2 days ago)
- Supporting Linux kernel development in Rust (1 day ago)
- rust-analyzer financial report (4 days ago)
Rust Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Alexandru-Dan Pop: #healthydebateWhy Rust is a great language to learn in 2020
- Tom Holloway 🏕: 10 Awesome Rust Crates and Resources to Learn
- Jae Anne Bach Hardie: Learning Rust 1: Install things and read a file
- Jae Anne Bach Hardie: Learning Rust 2: A Tiny Database is Born
- Petr Janik: Rust 5 - Smart pointers, parallel programming, rayon
- Petr Janik: Rust 4 - Modules, crates, testing, documentation
- Eduardo Flores: Should we trust Rust with the future of systems programming?
- Eduardo Pinho: Migrating from quick-error to SNAFU: a story on revamped error handling in Rust
- Bernard Kolobara: #showdevLunatic: Actor based WebAssembly runtime for the backend
- rustyoctopus: Generating static arrays during compile time in Rust
- Sven Assmann: Rust Munich Meetup #3
- Imaculate: That's so Rusty: Ownership
- Davide Del Papa: YEW Tutorial: It rains cats and dogs... and crabs! Rusty Meto-Geography [P. II]
- Max: #showdevDebugging Lambdas on AWS from your local computer
- Andrea Giacobino: Get the upstream distro name in Rust
- Eduardo Flores: Best Development Tools And Resources For Rust
- T.J. Telan: #showdevLet’s build a single binary gRPC server-client with Rust in 2020 - Part 2
Trending Rust Repositories This Week On Github
- meilisearch/MeiliSearch (Rust): Lightning Fast, Ultra Relevant, and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine
- kulupu/kulupu (Rust): PoW blockchain with on-chain governance and online upgrade, built on Substrate
- extrawurst/gitui (Rust): Blazing 💥 fast terminal-ui for git written in rust 🦀
- Rigellute/spotify-tui (Rust): Spotify for the terminal written in Rust 🚀
- paritytech/polkadot (Rust): Polkadot Node Implementation
- linebender/druid (Rust): A data-first Rust-native UI design toolkit.
- alacritty/alacritty (Rust): A cross-platform, GPU-accelerated terminal emulator
- rust-lang/rust (Rust): Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
- bottlerocket-os/bottlerocket (Rust): An operating system designed for hosting containers
- bevyengine/bevy (Rust): A refreshingly simple data-driven game engine built in Rust
- bytecodealliance/wasmtime (Rust): Standalone JIT-style runtime for WebAssembly, using Cranelift
- ogham/exa (Rust): A modern version of ‘ls’.
- actix/actix-web (Rust): Actix web is a powerful, pragmatic, and extremely fast web framework for Rust.
- BurntSushi/ripgrep (Rust): ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern
- seed-rs/seed (Rust): A Rust framework for creating web apps
- gfx-rs/wgpu-rs (Rust): Rust bindings to wgpu native library
- RustScan/RustScan (Rust): Faster Nmap Scanning with Rust
- rust-lang/cargo (Rust): The Rust package manager
- dani-garcia/bitwarden_rs (Rust): Unofficial Bitwarden compatible server written in Rust
- microsoft/winrt-rs (Rust): Rust language projection for the Windows Runtime
- rust-lang/rust-clippy (Rust): A bunch of lints to catch common mistakes and improve your Rust code
- WebAssembly/WASI (Rust): WebAssembly System Interface
- paritytech/substrate (Rust): Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators
- spacejam/sled (Rust): the champagne of beta embedded databases
Rusticles is a weekly roundup for all things Rust! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Top comments (0)