Multiple separate builds should form a single application. These separate builds should not have dependencies between each other, so they can be developed and deployed individually.
This is often known as Micro-Frontends, but is not limited to that.
issue and pull request
- Merge Proposal: Module federation and code sharing between bundles. Many builds act as one · Issue #10352 · webpack/webpack
- Merge Module Federation into webpack 5 beta by sokra · Pull Request #10838 · webpack/webpack
- Zack Jackson (@ScriptedAlchemy) / Twitter
- module-federation/automatic-vendor-federation: Utility to enable automatic vendor sharing within bundles using Module Federation
- Webpack 5 and Module Federation - A Microfrontend Revolution - DEV Community 👩💻👨💻
- webpack 5 の webpack federation という概念について - Qiita
- webpack@5で入るModule Federationについて - 技術探し
Level up every day