Release 2019.1.3 is the fourth release in the Meridian 2019 series.
It contains a few bug fixes, most notably a fix for some NPEs as well as a performance issue in topology processing.
The codename for 2019.1.3 is Mars.
- changing GUI date/timeformat breaks requisition update/import date/time display (Issue NMS-12428)
- Inefficient locking in the TopologyUpdater class (Issue NMS-12443)
- MIB Compiler fails with Null Pointer Exception (Issue NMS-12459)
- The Karaf poller:test command is not location aware (Issue NMS-12460)
- NPE while compiling a MIB (Issue NMS-12472) Read full topic