” Tutorial: Django Angular MySQL CRUD Example – Fullstack: Angular + Django Rest Framework + MySQL. ”
Django is a Python-based free and open-source web framework that follows the model-template-view architectural pattern. Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source web application framework led by the Angular Team at Google. In the tutorial, I introduce how to build a Angular Django CRUD RestAPIs Fullstack Project with POST/GET/PUT/DELETE requests using Django Rest Framework and MySQL database with step by step coding examples.
Here is an overview of Architecture Design for Django Angular CRUD Example with Django Rest Framework and MySQL:
- We build the backend Python Django Application that provides RestAPIs for POST/GET/PUT/DELETE Customer entities and store them in MySQL/PostgreSQL database.
- We implement the Angular CRUD Application that uses Angular HTTPClient to interact (call/receive requests) with Django backend’s RestAPIs and display corresponding page views in Browser
- Django Application interacts with MySQL/PostgreSQL database via Model layers.
- The Views are simply Python functions that take web requests and return web responses.
- URLs are used to mapping each request with the corresponding views.
The Django RestAPIs project includes 2 folders:
- djangoLoiZenAiRestAPIs is a main project folder
- customers is an application folder
Angular CRUD Application is designed with 3 main layers:
- Service Layer is used to define Angular Common Services and HttpClient Services to interact with RestAPIs
- Component Layer is used to define Angular Components to show views in Browser for interacting with Users
- Router Layer is used to route URLs mapping with the corresponding Angular Components
Angular CRUD Application defines 3 components, 2 services, 1 routers, and 2 data models:
add-customer component is used to add a new customer to system
list-customer component is used to show all customers on view pages, delete a customer and update a customer
message component is used to define a view to show logging message on browser
customer.service.ts defines POST/GET/PUT/DELETE HTTP requests to Django RestAPIs with the built-in Angular HttpClient.
message.service.ts defines an array storage to log all messages when Angular CRUD App running
– Router: app-routing.module.ts defines how to map a corresponding Angular component with an URL.
customer.ts defines the main data model of our application.
message.ts defines the response data model between Django RestAPIs and Angular application.
Here is a list of goals for Angular Django CRUD Example with Django Rest Framework and MySQL database:
– Add a Customer Entities from Angular Client:
– List All Customer’s entities:
– Details a Customer:
– Update a Customer:
– Delete a Customer:
- Angular Nodejs PostgreSQL CRUD Example
- SpringBoot + Angular + PostgreSQL CRUD Example
- Django Angular 10 CRUD Example – MySQL
- Django Angular 8 MySQL CRUD Example
- Django Angular 9 PostgreSQL CRUD Example
- Django Angular 9 MySQL CRUD Example
- Django Angular PostgreSQL CRUD Example
- Django Angular 11 MySQL CRUD Example
- Django Angular 11 PostgreSQL CRUD Example
- Angular Springboot Jwt Authentication Example
- SpringBoot Jwt authentication Example