DEV Community

Cover image for My #100DOC - Day 10
Pablo Herrero
Pablo Herrero

Posted on

My #100DOC - Day 10

Day 10: September 5, 2020

Today's Progress:

  1. Worked on my Addicted Developer Twitter Bot project (3h):Reviewing the Heroku log, I realized that my bot had an issue. The methods were not returning a random hashtag/status, something had been misspelled. I went through all the methods and found a way to make everything work. I also added new phrases and hashtags and separated them into separate files to make the code cleaner.

What I learned:

  • How to separate data from code in Node.js.
  • That simple things work better.

Total time:


Top comments (0)