ApnaAnaaj aims to solve crop value prediction problem in an efficient way to ensure the guaranteed benefits to the poor farmers. The team decided to use Machine Learning techniques on various data to came out with better solutionThis solution uses POLYNOMIAL MULTIVARIABLE REGRESSION technique to predict the crop value using the data trained from authentic datasets of Annual Rainfall, WPI Index for about the previous 10 years. This implementation proved to be promising with 93-95% accuracy.
- Around 23 commodities(including all kind of crops) crop value forecasting
- Crop detailed forecast upto next 12 months
- Top Gainers and Losers of current time
- Crop price prediction with 93-95% accuracy
- Model trained on authenticated datasets provided by data.gov.in
- Detailed analysis of crop prices using tables and charts
- Prediction done by using Polynomial Multivariable Regression techniques.
- Annual Rainfall, WPI(Wholesale Price Index) datasets are used for training the model
- User friendly UI made by using materializecss
Built with my team members :- Rahul Jain, Somya Jain