Here are 5 great resources for all you Gophers out there:
avelino / awesome-go
A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software
We use the Golang Bridge community Slack for instant communication, follow the form here to join.
Special thanks to
Awesome Go has no monthly fee, but we have employees who work hard to keep it running. With money raised, we can repay the effort of each person involved! You can see how we calculate our billing and distribution as it is open to the entire community. Want to be a supporter of the project click here.
A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries, and software. Inspired by awesome-python…
Go Training Courses and Material by Ardanlabs
ardanlabs / gotraining
Go Training Class Material :
Review our different courses and material
Copyright 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, Ardan Labs
Reach out about corporate training events, open enrollment live training sessions, and on-demand learning options.
Ardan Labs (www.ardanlabs.com)
To attend any of our high-performance tranings check out this link:
- Purchase Video
- More About Go
- Minimal Qualified Student
- Important Reading
- Before You Come To Class
- Twitter Reactions
Purchase Video / Book
The entire training class has been recorded to be made available to those who can't have the class taught at their company or who can't attend a conference. This is the entire class material.
There is a book for all of the material in the class.
We have taught Go to thousands of developers all around the world since 2014. There is no other…
Idiomatic Go Resources
Idiomatic Go Resources. Every time the discussion comes up… | by Damian Gryski | Medium
Damian Gryski ・ ・
Security Related Resources for Go
guardrailsio / awesome-golang-security
Awesome Golang Security resources 🕶🔐
A curated list of awesome golang Security related resources.
List inspired by the awesome list thing.
Supported by: GuardRails.io
Web Framework Hardening
- nosurf - CSRF protection middleware for Go.
- gorilla/csrf - Provides Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) prevention middleware for Go web applications & services.
- gorilla/securecookie - Encodes and decodes authenticated and optionally encrypted cookie values for Go web applications.
- secure - Secure is an HTTP middleware for Go that facilitates most of your security needs for web applications.
unindexed - A drop-in replacement for
http.Dirwhich disables directory indexing.
- beego-security-headers - beego framework filter for easy security headers management.
- paseto - Platform-Agnostic Security Tokens implementation in GO (Golang).
- hsts - Go HTTP Strict Transport Security library.
- jwt-go - Golang implementation of JSON Web Tokens (JWT).
- httprobe - Take a list of domains and probe for working HTTP and HTTPS servers.
Static Code Analysis
Style Guides for Go
dgryski / awesome-go-style
A collection of Go style guides
This is a collection of style guides for Go.
Be sure to read about writing engineering guidelines before trying to adopt one of these wholesale.
(For more commentary on these, see my blog post Idiomatic Go Resources)
- What’s in a name?
- Package Names
- When in Go, do as Gophers do
- Twelve Go Best Practices
- Style guidelines for Go packages
- Idiomatic Go
Go Wiki Pages
- Go Best Practices 2016
- Go for Industrial Programming
- Practical Go: Real world advice for writing maintainable Go programs
- The Zen of Go
- godocgo: Effective Go documentation
Corporate/Project-specific Style Guildes
General tips for Code Reviews:
Top comments (1)
thank you for sharing