Here are 5 great resources for all you Gophers out there:
We have no monthly cost, but we have employees hard working to maintain the Awesome Go, with money raised we can repay the effort of each person involved! All billing and distribution will be open to the entire community.
A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software. Inspired by awesome-python.
If you see a package or project here that is no longer maintained or is not a good fit, please submit a pull request to improve this file. Thank you!
- Audio and Music
- Authentication and OAuth
- Bot Building
- Command Line
- Continuous Integration
- CSS Preprocessors
- Data Structures
- Database Drivers
- Date and Time
- Distributed Systems
- Dynamic DNS
- Embeddable Scripting Languages
- Error Handling
- Game Development
- Generation and Generics
To learn about Corporate training events, options and special pricing please contact:
- Purchase Video
- More About Go
- Minimal Qualified Student
- Important Reading
- Before You Come To Class
- Starter Material
- Get The Training Material
The entire training class has been recorded to be made available to those who can't have the class taught at their company or who can't attend a conference. This is the entire class material.
We have taught Go to thousands of developers all around the world since 2014. There is no other company that has been doing it longer and our material has proven to help jump-start developers 6 to 12 months ahead of their knowledge of Go. We know what knowledge developers need in order to be productive and efficient when writing software in…
A curated list of awesome golang Security related resources.
List inspired by the awesome list thing.
Supported by: GuardRails.io
Web Framework Hardening
- nosurf - CSRF protection middleware for Go.
- gorilla/csrf - Provides Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) prevention middleware for Go web applications & services.
- gorilla/securecookie - Encodes and decodes authenticated and optionally encrypted cookie values for Go web applications.
- secure - Secure is an HTTP middleware for Go that facilitates most of your security needs for web applications.
unindexed - A drop-in replacement for
http.Dirwhich disables directory indexing.
- beego-security-headers - beego framework filter for easy security headers management.
- paseto - Platform-Agnostic Security Tokens implementation in GO (Golang)
- hsts - Go HTTP Strict Transport Security library
- jwt-go - Golang implementation of JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
Static Code Analysis
- safesql - Static analysis tool for Golang that protects against SQL injections. It does…
** This is also part of avelino/awesome-go: https://github.com/avelino/awesome-go#style-guides **
This is a collection of style guides for Go.
Be sure to read about writing engineering guidelines before trying to adopt one of these wholesale.
There are also a number of semi-official guides linked from Idiomatic Go Resources
General tips for Code Reviews: