We are a pack of skilled software engineers hunting for someone to fill in the current vacuum in the team. We are building a suite of software products that will change how the Real Estate Industry functions in India.
If you have the courage to roar at challenges and want to work with other talented engineers! Let’s talk!
A successful candidate will have a strong front end development background, exceptional design skills, excellent problem solving, and communication skills. Daily work will involve liaising with other senior developers, product managers, and principals.
- Design and implement supporting frontend for backend services in mostly ReactJS.
- Solve problems that span multiple layers of the application.
- Closely collaborate with the engineering team.
- Automate all the things related to the frontend. Eg: deployment, testing, or maintenance scripts.
- Research web technology trends.
- Write Unit, Integration, and User Acceptance Tests.
- Help the team grow professionally.
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years’ professional experience in Front End Development. Strong Computer Science fundamentals, including networks and communication, object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to work with git.
- Work with the Best and Brightest Technical Talent
- The stable and well-funded company
- Virtual Happy Hours, Team Building Events, Hackathons
- Compensation as per industry standards or more than your current salary whichever is higher
To apply for the Front End Engineer position simply follow this link: https://rethinkux.com/job/software-development-engineer-frontend/
Please feel free to leave questions in the comments section.