When your Contact be online 🤳 on Whatsapp 👀 get notification 🔔 in your Desktop 🖥️ and cross platform notification without any installed app in Smartphone 📱
Demo Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwp_SAwKh0g
Link to Code: https://github.com/rizwansoaib/whatsapp-monitor
Recently i started to save history online and see history anywhere and anytime. i use Django rest framework to build rest api to save online data to server after this using data analysis present statistics of data using highchartjs
Milestone: I started this OpenSource Project when i was entered in final year [August 2019] and now i am graduating [August 2020 hopefully]. i used just simple python script using automatic testing framework selenium library that time it was simple and basic you have to open chat then start from terminal after this i added Desktop Notification in ubuntu using libnotify then i added one more features voice notification using espeak then after sometimes i added No GUI only terminal based QR code will generated and open in your Default Image Viewer then i started to figure out how can we save session. I successfully run script in aws/gcp first just run in your local and save all your whatsapp session and cookie then upload it on cloud and use it.
Now i want to get notification on my smartphone and script should be running 24/7 on cloud so i just used notify-run python library to get Cross-Platform Notification using Web Push Notification. In January i started to built chrome extension including all previous features in python script. I learned js from FreeCodeCamp and Now its full fledeged extension and Awesome many Github users generating issues and feature requests. Now 2 days ago i used Django Rest Framework to built rest api to save online data in server and using data analysis to show useful information like maximum online duration , hourly open whatsapp and duration to represent this iinformation in web i used highchartjs.
- 1st week August 2019: Simple Python Script No Automation
- Last week August 2019: Enter Name in terminal and search
- 2nd week September 2019: Desktop Notification Ubuntu LibNotify
- 3rd week September 2019: Voice Notication e.g. Rizwan Whatsapp is Online in WhatsApp
- 1st week October 2019: Full Terminal (headless mode) Based No GUI even QR Code will generate from terminal scan and auto closed QR Code
- 2nd week October 2019: Saved WhatsApp cookie and session No need to scan QR Code every time
- 4th week October 2019: Used this python script on aws ec2 successfully run on terminal using ssh
- 2nd week November 2019: Successfully added Cross-Platform Notification features. You will get Notification in smartphone when someone will be online on WhatsApp.
- 4th week December 2019: Tkinter Based GUI Desktop Windows App
- 1st week February 2020: Browser Extension using js
- 3rd week June 2020: Save Online History Data to Server