Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
If you’ve ever looked at a conference or meetup speaker lineup and thought, “Hey, I could do that!” and then thought, “but wait…how do I get started?” then this is for you.
Giving talks at tech events is a goal for many technologists, for good reason: it’s a great way to meet people who share similar interests, raise your profile in a specific community, and sharpen your storytelling and technical skills.
👉 How I can?
- Prepare your Tech Talk (any technology that you are expert and it can help the IT community to learn)
- Duration: max 20 min
- Submit to us
- Pure TechTalks, no product or company branding allowed
- Must include presentation start with hows your learning experience with Pune Developer's Community
- Video and Audio quality must be clear and sharp, no background audio or disturbance.
- Last submission date: 30th April
👉 How I can submit:
- Prepare your TechTalk video and text file which includes following details -- Your Full Name -- Your LinkedIn Profile Link -- Mobile Number and EMail address
- Upload it to google drive and share access to email@example.com
👉 What's Next:
- Shortlisted Tech talks will be published on PDC social network including a link to your LinkedIn profile
- Shortlisted speakers will be hosted in upcoming PDC webinar's, meetups
- Opportunity to volunteer at Pune's biggest tech community
All the best, Share your knowledge, Be Hero of your Tech Community.
Submit your talk here
Join Pune Developer's Community here