Tired of installing extensions, themes, and your VS Code preferences in all devices?
With one-click install, you can
Synchronize Settings, Snippets, Themes, File Icons, Launch, Keybindings, Workspaces, and Extensions Across Multiple Machines Using GitHub Gist.
- Install the extension in the vscode.
- Authorize your GitHub account.
- It will create a Gist and upload all your settings, workspaces, themes and all.
- You can download / share/upload your settings to multiple devices or vscode applications.
- The extension automatically uploads the change when done in any setting.
- Upload setting Key : Shift + Alt + U - Download setting Key : Shift + Alt + D
Ctrl + Shift + p then search Sync, there you can make your uploads.
Learn more about this extension here,
Also in the extension details :
Note: VScode also provides option for settings sync and its only available on VScode insiders.(https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/editor/settings-sync)
Comment if you know any alternatives.