1. What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is an internet based new age computer technology. It is the next stage technology that uses the clouds to provide the services whenever and wherever the user need it.It provides a method to access several servers world wide.
2. How user can gain from utility computing?
Utility computing allows the user to pay only for what they are using. It is a plug-in managed by an organization which decides what type of services has to be deployed from the cloud.
Most organizations prefer hybrid strategy.
3. What is the difference in cloud computing and computing for mobiles?
Mobile computing uses the same concept as cloud computing. Cloud computing becomes active with the data with the help of internet rather than individual device. It provides users with the data which they have to retrieve on demand. In mobile, the applications runs on the remote server and gives user the access for storage and manage.
4. Explain different models for deployment in cloud computing?
The different deployment models in cloud computing are
a) Private Cloud
b) Public Cloud
c) Community Cloud
d) Hybrid Cloud
5. Mention platforms which are used for large scale cloud computing?
The platforms that are used for large scale cloud computing are
a) Apache Hadoop
6. What are the advantages of using cloud computing?
The advantages of using cloud computing are
a) Data backup and storage of data
b) Powerful server capabilities
c) SaaS ( Software as a service)
d) Information technology sandboxing capabilities
e) Increase in productivity
f) Cost effective & Time saving
7. What are system integrators in Cloud Computing?
In Cloud Computing, systems integrator provides the strategy of the complicated process used to design a cloud platform. Integrator allows to create more accurate hybrid and private cloud network, as integrators have all the knowledge about the data center creation.
8. List out different layers which define cloud architecture?
The different layers used by cloud architecture are
a) CLC or Cloud Controller
c) Cluster Controller
d) SC or Storage Controller
e) NC or Node Controller
ALSO READ 100+ AMAZON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
9. What are the security aspects provided with cloud?
a) Identity management: It authorizes the application services
b) Access control: permission has to be provided to the users so that they can control the access of another user who is entering into the cloud environment.
c) Authentication and Authorization: Allows only the authorized and authenticated user only to access the data and applications
10. For a transport in cloud how you can secure your data?
To secure your data while transporting them from one place to another, check that there is no leak with the encryption key implemented with the data you are sending.
11. What are the security laws which are implemented to secure data in a cloud ?
The security laws which are implemented to secure data in cloud are
a) Processing: Control the data that is being processed correctly and completely in an application
b) File: It manages and control the data being manipulated in any of the file
c) Output reconciliation: It controls the data which has to be reconciled from input to output
d) Input Validation: Control the input data
e) Security and Backup: It provides security and backup it also controls the security breaches logs
12. Mention some open source cloud computing platform databases?
The open source cloud computing platform databases are
13. Before going for cloud computing platform what are the essential things to be taken in concern by users?
b) Loss of data
c) Data storage
d) Business continuity
f) Data integrity in cloud computing
14. What is the requirement of virtualization platform in implementing cloud?
The requirement of virtualization platform in implementing cloud is to
a) Manage the service level policies
b) Cloud Operating System
c) Virtualization platforms helps to keep the backend level and user level concepts different from each other
15. Explain what is the use of “EUCALYPTUS” in cloud computing?
“Eucalyptus” is an open source software infrastructure in cloud computing, which is used to implement clusters in cloud computing platform. It is used to build public, hybrid and private clouds. It has the ability to produce your own data center into a private cloud and allows you to use its functionality to many other organizations.
16. What are the different data centers deployed for cloud computing?
Cloud computing consists of different datacenters like
a) Containerized Datacenters
b) Low Density Datacenters
17. What is the use of API’s in cloud services?
API’s ( Application Programming Interface) is very useful in cloud platforms
a) It eliminates the need to write the fully fledged programs
b) It provides the instructions to make communication between one or more applications
c) It allows easy creation of applications and link the cloud services with other systems
18. Explain what are the different modes of software as a service (SaaS)?
a) Simple multi-tenancy : In this each user has independent resources and are different from other users, it is an efficient mode.
b) Fine grain multi-tenancy: In this type, the resources can be shared by many but the functionality remains the same.
19. Explain the difference between cloud and traditional datacenters?
a) The cost of the traditional data center is higher due to heating and hardware/software issues
b) Cloud gets scaled when the demand increases. Majority of the expenses are spent on the maintenance of the data centers, while that is not the case with cloud computing
20. Mention the name of some large cloud providers and databases?
a) Google bigtable
b) Amazon simpleDB
c) Cloud based SQL
Here we have given 20 basis Cloud Computing interview questions with answers. If you are looking for more interview questions Please visit https://www.onlineinterviewquestions.com/