StarHub is a chrome extension that tracks your GitHub stars so you don't have to.
- Quickly sign-in through your GitHub account to get started.
- The extension fetches all the repositories you have access over.
- Track stars and unstars on your repository by simply adding it your tracking list.
- Know when and who unstarred your repository by clicking on the unstars icon on your repository's page or by going to
- Install the extension from here.
- Once you have it, you'll need to login through GitHub to start tracking.
And that's it. You can now track stars on any of your GitHub repositories!
Check out the backend API here.