- Download Flutter SDK :- Link:- “https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install/linux”
- Extract Flutter:- command:- tar xf ~/Downloads/flutter_linux_v1.7.8+hotfix.4-stable.tar.xz
- Path export for perticular terminal:-
- Permenent Path export :- Open bashrc file :- Go to home directory terminal -> nano ~/.bashrc Write at end of file :- export PATH=" [PATH_Where_Flutter SDK Extracted] /flutter/bin:$PATH" example :-export PATH="/home/sid/0_aaa_iauro/Flutter/s/flutter/bin:$PATH"
- Run the following command to see if there are any dependencies you need to install to complete setup:- command :- flutter doctor -v
- Add Flutter extension to vs-code.
- Locate Flutter SDK.
- Make New project in flutter:- command:- flutter create Project_name
» Impportant Links:-
- https://jonathanmh.com/getting-started-with-flutter-on-linux-for-android- beginner-tutorial/
- https://www.techomoro.com/how-to-install-and-setup-flutter-on-ubuntu-18-04-1- lts-bionic-beaver/
- Check for path variable (bashrc file):- https://www.tutorialkart.com/flutter/flutter-install-on-linux-ubuntu/