Hello! This article explains how to generate a full-stack product that uses a modern React UI and a simple Node JS API for the backend logic. The source code is provided as a ZIP archive and is also saved on Github (MIT license) for later use. For newcomers,
AppSeed is a platform that uses in-house developed automation tools to generate web apps in different patterns and programming languages.
Thanks for reading!
- 👉 React Soft UI Generator - the tool used to generate the product
- 👉 React Soft UI Dashboard - the generated source code
The UI (template version) is crafted by
Creative-Tim on top of the
M-UI Library and released under the MIT license on Github.
The video starts with a short presentation of AppSeed and the APP Generator. Once the
Soft Ui Dashboard design is selected, the product is generated using NodeJS as the backend technology:
- ✅ Access the React App Generator page
- ✅ Select the Soft UI Dashboard Design
- ✅ Select the API server from a short list
- ✅ Configure the DB Layer and Docker Support
- ✅ Generate and download the code
- ✅ Compile the product using VsCode Editor
- ✅ Register new users and authenticate.
Soft UI Dashboard React is built with over 70 frontend individual elements, like buttons, inputs, navbars, nav tabs, cards, or alerts, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining.
Soft UI Dashboard React - template version
This FREE MUI Dashboard comes with prebuilt design blocks, so the development process is seamless, and switching from our pages to the actual website is very easy.
Example Pages - If you want to get inspiration or just show something directly to your clients, you can jump-start your development with our pre-built example pages.
Thanks for reading!For more resources and support, please access: