"We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge."
― John Naisbitt, Megatrends
How do you use metrics on your team?
- Who decides which metrics you need to make decisions?
- How do you create and report them? (start of sprint, dashboards...)
- How do you enable non-technical team members to get the metrics they need to make decisions?
- How do you do for quality control before reporting metrics or making important decisions?
- Do you have statisticians or data scientists available to help you?
What do you measure?
What specific metrics do you track? I'm especially interested in team metrics (How happy is your team? Your users?). The more the merrier, even if it is domain specific.
Thanks for the inspiration!