This post was originally posted to my blog.
My current theme is Gloom because it's pretty and has the best balance of contrast and coolness.
I have a lot of extensions. Let's just get that out of the way (I just installed 6 more while writing this).
- React/Redux/react-router Snippets
- Typescript React code snippets
- ES7 React/Redux/GraphQL/React-Native snippets
- React Pure To Class
- Color Info
- Color Highlight
- SCSS IntelliSense
- IntelliSense for CSS, SCSS class names in HTML and Slim
Git Extension Pack
This consists of:
- Git History (git log)
- Project Manager
- Open in GitHub / Bitbucket / VisualStudio.com
- Gist Extension
VSCode has come a long way from when I first tried it in 2015. I use it exclusively now, and am extremely happy with it and happy with my overall setup, though I could get rid of some of these extensions.