DEV Community

Discussion on: UX Engineering

tsmuse profile image
Tony Santos

Interesting, this is the first time I've run into the term UXE, but it seems to describe a lot of what I do as a "Design Technologist", except that I came from the design side instead of the dev side of things.

squidbe profile image

Yes, Design Tech is also the term I'm familiar with -- sounds like they're different titles for the same role.