I need your help refine dev.to welcome message.When I enrolled dev.to, I received a welcome message in Japanese. I was very impressed. Unfortunately, it seems to be a little off. @yohhoy also thought and He/She have written an article, "Refinement proposal: Welcome mail text in Japanese " and it is great action but it has some challenges on translating it continuously.
Translation is very hard because we need to keep translated ones updated as well so I have configured the way to do it well with GitLocalize. It may be experiment!!
Please follow the steps to get started with your contribution:
- Go to GitLocalize's sotayamashita/dev.to-welcome repository.
- Sign up using your GitHub account.
- Find the document you are going to translate.
- Happy translating
- When you are done, send the translation for reviews.
- Reviewed translation will be sent as a Pull Request to GitHub by language admin in the community.
forward to hear your thought. :)
Need to keep up with a fast-moving software industry?
Throughout the last year, I have worked part-time as a working student and also studied at the university. I was not the first and not the last one who has combined that during their studies, but the problem for me was, that at the end of the day I have felt absolutely exhausted mentally and physically. That caused problems with my health and motivation to continue working on my goals or anything. (yeah, “goals,” I wish I had something more specific at that time).