1)Product manager - To decide do we need to screw or not
2) project managing people - To select the best among the only one option available :P
3) Architect - To design how to screw
4) Manager - To monitor to you and report status back to others
5) Engineer - To actually screw
6) TestEngineer - To test it
7) Finance guy - to pay you
8) HR Guy - To manager all of the above
9) CTO - To manager across all products
10) CEO - to monitor all of you and to gain some insights
PS: Didn't add hierarchy in each level. If added it will reach 24.
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.