Flutter Is Support Both ios And Android So Type flutter doctor in Terminal to verify that Flutter recognizes your connected Android device.
flutter device not connected
1. Run Flutter Doctor
First Of All Follow Flutter official reference document(on window system for Android), How you can setup Device/Simulator to run your application . After that simply connect a device with your development system or start Emulator. Then again run flutter doctor to check it.
2. Add Flutter to Windows Environment variable Path
1. Navigate in to Flutter SDK folder. 2. Go inside to bin folder and copy the directory path (in your case C:\Flutter\bin) 3. Go to “Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Change my environment variables” 4. Under “User variables” select path variable and click edit. 5. Put C:\Flutter\bin and apply.
3. Check Your ANDROID_HOME Path
To Set Your ANDROID_HOME path Just Follow Below Step
1. Navigate into the Android SDK folder.
2. Copy the directory path (in your case ..AndroidStudioSDK\sdk)
3. Go to “Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Change my
4. Under “User variables” select path variable and click edit.
5. Put ..AndroidStudioSDK\sdk with ANDROID_HOME and apply.
Also Read How to remove debug banner in flutter on android.
How To Connect Real Android Device ?
Enable Developer options and USB debugging in your device setting.
Connect the device with a USB cable, plug your phone into your computer. If prompted a connection message on your device, authorize your computer to access device.
In the terminal, run the flutter devices command to verify that Flutter recognizes your connected Android device.
Start your app by running the flutter run.
I Hope Your Problem Will Solve From Above Steps. If You Still Have A Issue With Flutter : no Connected Device Found Please feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Full Source Of This Article Is https://blog.icetutor.com/flutter-connected-devices/