I'm working on a web app about COVID-19 called COVEGY.
It should have like a dashboard or analytics, the latest news about the coronavirus worldwide, a story about this virus and how to protect ourselves from it, etc.
- For creating the UI I will choose ReactJs and gonna use it's boilerplate create-react-app by Facebook.
- For the Styling, I always style using CSS but now I will try Sass
- Chart.js for displaying the charts obviously
I 'm gonna use Netlify, It's free, easy to use and most importantly Fast.
There is a lot of sources out there but I will choose this API coronatracker
- I never made a website that content had to be connected on multiple pages, I made a lot of multi-pages websites like the home page, the about page and so on but now in this web and in my blog I have to divide the news or posts into multiple pages like every page have 5 posts, so I read about it and found that I will make the URL take a parameter I think (I don't remember what does it call exactly) but it will be after the URL "?" a question mark with the page number something like this (www.covegy.netlify.com/news?page=3) OR like this (www.covegy.netlify.com/news/page/3), SO if anyone knows what should I do please let me know in the comments. (Just to know, I'm using react-router)
- The Design I'm not a designer and I don't want my design to be normal, So I opened a lot of design websites and I knew what I want to my web be like but when I opened adobeXD I couldn't do it so I made a simple design.
So that's it for now, if you have any ideas or questions about this web let me know in the comments
Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it