TL;DR I Want to know how to estimate a price for my websites from simple HTML sites to Complex sites (blog, e-commerce, etc...)
This is my first paid website.
It's still finishing it (so be gentle).
- For the Front-End I used React
- For the CMS I used Contentful
- For the Hosting I used Netlify
- For the Analytics I used Google Analytics
- The Main Home page (dah)
- A Gallary with up to 25,000 images (Updateable using Contentful)
- A 3D CV page with up to 25,000 (minus the above images) (Updateable using Contentful)
- A Static About page
- And it's responsive (Like if there is a 2020 web isn't)
- 404 Page (Work in progress)
- A detailed page for every image in the gallery (and probably I will host the images separately with Cloudinary)
- simple profile so users can comment on the images and rate it and like it etc...
- Blog using Contentful
So how much should this website now and after the new features cost
I searched online and found a couple of blog posts BUT I think it was super expensive
And I found these websites that ask some questions like how many pages does it have cms or a blog and how is the design, etc... and then give you a price and I liked it but I didn't believe it that I can make websites that value these numbers
I will be so happy if these numbers were true because I'm 16 and I can have these numbers
I always loved programming not because of the money I can make I didn't even know how much until now I loved it because the creativity and the problem solving and all this fun stuff not money so that is why I'm a little surprised