- I'm turning 23 at the end of June.
- A few months away from graduating with (I guess you could call it) IT degree focusing on computer science and programming.
- Got burned out on my job as a SysAdmin and decided to quit while I still have the ability to.
- I'm focusing on front-end currently (specifically Vue), but really wanna go full-stack in the future.
- Amateur at programming, but I am learning every single day and reflecting what I can do better all the time.
Soft skills are as critical as technical skills for a software engineer. No one works in isolation. Each person has to deal with teammates, colleagues, managers, etc. Therefore team interpersonal skills are essential too. Soft skills include things like good communication, honesty, teamwork, integrity, organization, empathy, etc.