I'll assume you have Heroku cli installed and logged in.
or you can start here.
Install heroku cli
- Create a Procfile that points to our binary with one line and place it in the root of the directory
// Profile web: bin/Intersect_api
- Run the app locally to test using
- Create a heroku app
heroku create intersect-api-v2
- Then commit our changes on git
git add . git commit -m '💪'
- And at the end, simply deploy our app using
git push heroku heroku-deploy:master
- (Optional) Subsequent change can be commit using
git push heroku master
- You can read the logs from with
That's about it.
Now we can check our server at,