Did you miss our regular Community Hour this Thursday? Fret not because you can always catch the recording on demand here. We didn't have a guest this time around but we did cover quite a few developer questions that reached to us via email, Twitter or pigeon. We want to be inclusive to all means of communication :)
This week's community segment had some very interesting community-generated content such as blogs, videos, tutorials, streams etc. The links to this week's mentions are:
- Azure AD Feature announcement - It wasn't me - mandatory meme inclusion
- JWT Auth in ASP.NET Core
- Azure Active Directory B2B Access Token Generator using C#
- Demo: Azure AD Authentication for Azure SQL | Azure SQL for beginners [Video]
- Part 1: A better way to handle authorization in ASP.NET Core
- Connect to Key Vault from .Net Core application using Managed Identity
- Authenticate with Firebase using OAuth and Microsoft Azure Active Directory
For this part of our community hour, JP and I spent some time discussing some architecture challenges when it comes to using Azure AD to authenticate users and access data in SharePoint Online. In the end, Azure AD does a great job hiding all the complexity so that developers can quickly and easily integrate this functionality with their apps. There are a lot of moving parts in this solution but JP did a great job explaining how they all fit together - he even showed off his (undeniably impressive) drawing skills!
We stream live twice a week on Twitch.tv/425Show! And we love to collaborate with developers on real world examples. Therefore, if you're interested, or have questions/challenges for us then reach out and join us:
10a - 1p eastern US time Tuesdays
11a - 12n eastern US time Thursdays for Community Hour
Be sure to send your questions to us here, on twitter or email: firstname.lastname@example.org!