Using OvermindJS (4 Part Series)
This is a quick video integrating state management into a Two Tab React JS application similar to the one used in this post Two Ways To Manage State In React JS.
I started to investigate Overmind because I really liked MobX and this looked very similar to me in some ways, i liked the simplicity of just calling functions in my components!!
Since I wrote the blog post about Two Ways To Manage State In React JS I thought that this is a great third alternative so here is the video, hope you enjoy
- Application code can be found on codesandbox.io - Source Code
- Blog post on State Management with useReducer and React Context can be found here: https://dev.to/aaronksaunders/two-way...
- Check Out All By Technical Post: https://dev.to/aaronksaunders
- Overmind: https://overmindjs.org/
- Ionic Framework and ReactJS https://ionicframework.com/docs/react