The process of migrating an Adobe XD design into a responsive HTML and CSS website takes several stages, from preparing the assets to making sure it works properly and even animating it.
In this video, I go over the development process for migrating an XD design into a coded website. I also make sure to show how it can then be put into WordPress as well.
What I go over in this video includes:
- Using and exporting elements from Adobe XD
- Converting Adobe XD to basic HTML and CSS
- Coding responsive website design using that same design
- Importing it into WordPress
- Animating it using libraries such as WoWjs and Animate.css
This is part of Florin Pops recent #7Days7Websites.You can find out more about it here:
Special thanks if you subscribe to my channel :)
I will try to post new great content every day. Here are the latest items:
Claim your page on DEV before someone else does
Level up every day