CSS position initial, relative and absolute is used all over the web for designing headers, menus and more.
I tackle how the property of position and its different attributes work by designing an airplane and explaining how you can apply different offsets depending on your tag elements.
Included in this video:
- Introduction into CSS position
- Constructing a plane using CSS positioning (body, wings, etc)
- Position: relative versus position: absolute
- How the two positioning attributes influence each other
- What is position: fixed and how it's used
Special thanks if you subscribe to my channel :)
I will try to post new great content every day. Here are the latest items: