My book DevSecOps for .NET Core got published and is now available to be purchased. The goal of the book was to share how you can add the security bit to your .NET Core applications. The core features of the book as I wrote it are:
- Learning how DevOps can make heavy use of security to improve the development experience.
- Explaining what security means in the DevSecOps.
- Security is for automation.
- Security is for compliance.
- Security is for quality and test.
- Security is for continuous feedback, reviews and improvement.
- Sharing open source tools and packages that can be used to improve software development and deployment.
- Helping reader learn how to innovate DevOps pipelines to ensure each phase of DevOps results in utmost quality product.