- Data Types
- There are two ways to type comments in JS.
- // is used for inline comment.
- /**/ is used for multi line comment.
- /** */ is used for documentation
- Data is anything that is meaningful to the computer. Like we have videos, texts, songs, etc. In general we can say a text a data type, we can't store a video in a text file or a text in a video file, they are different data types.
- number - 1,2,3...
- strings - "abcd.."
- boolean - true, false
- Variables are similar to the x and y variables you use in mathematics but in computer we use variable to point to some value, means they are just a simple name referring at some value.
This is just a basic intro from my side, you can learn more from: