I have built this dynamic 🖼 SVG generator that collects the 🕹 games you play from Steam and generates an image that can be embedded in any site (cause all sites use html 😅). You can also put it in ⓘ
.md files (like readme)! For example in GitHub profile readme, look at mine -
- Zero: A high performance and fast Python framework (RPC + PubSub) to build microservices. (WIP)
- Ask Hadith: Hadith search engine. askhadith.com
- Golpo: Social network. golpo.vercel.app (Need contributors 🙌)
- KV Store: Redis based Config or Settings key-value store with UI and code generation.
- Bazar: Online shop built with svelte. gg13.netlify.app (WIP)
- Gmocker: Create a blazing fast mock server with just a JSON file! (Go)
- Storypoint: Realtime story pointing (or T-shirt sizing) app. storypoint.onrender.com
- News13: Minimalistic uncluttered latest news (of Bangladesh). news13.netlify.app
- Cap-em: Resource limit tracker.
- Loggable: A logging annotation library for reactive java.
All you need is to make your Steam profile public. The steps are shown in the repo -
Steam stats svg generator. Create your own Steam stat dynamically and share anywhere.
This can be used with
You can put in your GitHub readme too 😃
.md files -
For using as
img property in html or md files -
You need to provide the profile name in query parameter
Please ensure that your Steam profile is public!
Contributions are welcomed ❤️
There are many things to add, so please feel free to discuss and improve the code quality
I am attaching the following line in this blog post and it will dynamically generate the SVG every time someone visits this page!
(Obviously this has some caching to reduce spamming the Steam API 😛)
Please give it a ⭐️ star if you like it. 😃
Suggest any further improvements and contributions are also welcomed. 👏
Share your profile in the comment! 👇