Python is a popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991.
It is used for:
1) web development (server-side),
2) software development,
4) system scripting.
- AI and machine learning
- Data analytics
- Data visualisation
- Programming applications
- Web development
- Game development
1) Python is Portable (works on Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
2) Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
3) Python has syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines as compared to other programming languages.
4) Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
5) It supports all programming paradigms.
Go on Python's official site and download it.
You can download any preferred IDE. I would be using PyCharm. You can download PyCharm from their official site and start coding.
For now write the below line of code and run it.
If you don't know, print() is a function that outputs the argument passed in the terminal.