I would love to hear about your experiences with translating Phoenix apps. I'm interested both in maintaining an app with many languages, and adding a totally new language to an existing app.
- What does the process look like?
- Which tools do you use to allow translators work on the translations?
- Do you even have dedicated translators?
- How do you provide context for the translators so that they know what exactly they're translating? Working in pairs with someone who knows the app, writing descriptions, attaching screenshots? Or are you able to do in-app translations with some JS magic?
- Do you use Gettext or something else? Do you use more than one Gettext domain?
- How many languages do you have to handle?
- What is the biggest pain point of your process?
- How do you handle quality assurance of the translations?
Any and all answers will be appreciated!