Fri, April 8, 2022
This Week in Python is a concise reading list about what happened in the past week in the Python universe.
- Pre-allocated lists in Python – Microoptimizing Python Code
- 20 Python Interview Questions – A peek into data structures, programming concepts, and best practices
- Guide to Onboarding Software Engineers – Candidate experience doesn’t stop at signing the contract
- Image processing as a service – Create an image processing service that generates coloring pages
- Python f-strings Are More Powerful Than You Might Think – Let's take a tour of some awesome f-string features that you'll want to use in your everyday coding.
- mypy – Optional static typing for Python
- sqlfluff – A SQL linter and auto-formatter for Humans
- zulip – Zulip server and web app—powerful open source team chat
- paperless-ngx – A community-supported supercharged version of paperless: scan, index and archive all your physical documents
- sherlock – Hunt down social media accounts by username across social networks