In this tutorial, I will show you how to build Angular 11 CRUD App with Firebase Cloud Firestore that uses
AngularFireStore service to get/add/update/delete documents in a collection.
We’re gonna build an Angular 11 Firestore App using @angular/fire library in which:
- Each Tutorial has id, title, description, published status.
- We can create, retrieve, update, delete Tutorials.
Here are the screenshots:
– Create a new Tutorial:
Cloud Firestore after the Create Operations:
– Retrieve all items:
– Change status to Published/Pending using Publish/UnPublish button:
– Update the Tutorial details with Update button:
– Delete the Tutorial using Delete button:
- Angular 11
- firebase 8
- @angular/fire 6
- rxjs 6
For more details, please visit: