I recently started a series of daily tweets about easy ways to improve your Dart & Flutter code. I called this Easy Wins.
To make these easier to find, I'm sharing 7 tips every week here.
Timer.periodic to create a timer that repeats with a given period
37. Need to convert an enum to an int or viceversa? Use
38. Use asserts to disrupt program execution if a boolean condition is false
39. Need a better logger for your apps? Use the logger package
Link: Logger package
40. Use the Flutter DevTools to inspect and profile your Flutter apps
More info & installation instructions here: Flutter DevTools
41. Anonymous functions can be assigned to variables, or passed as arguments to other functions
42. Want a function that can only throw? Use Never
More info here: Never for unreachable code
More tips coming next week. Subscribe via RSS for updates!