Suppose (C'mon, just suppose):
- I'm working on some changes for a project on Github (say, the Ruby project).
- I have an open PR for a single file (say,
hash.c) in my branch
- I have more changes, to a different file (say,
array.c), in my branch
array, and I'd like to put up a second PR for those changes.
- When I offer to create a second PR for
array.c, its changes include those for
- Is it possible to create a second PR for
array.c, without including the changes for
- If so, would a subsequent merge of either PR "foul" the other, so that it couldn't be sensibly merged?
Thanks for any help.