This is a template for you if you want to put your resume online to share it easily with future employers or clients!
I've made the resume template with
- TailwindCSS - A utility-first CSS framework
- Vite - Next Generation of Frontend Tooling
- Ionicons - Open source icons. Lovingly hand-crafted.
Instructions on how to get the template working for your can be found along with the Code on GitHub
I've redesigned my resume from the ground up, lately. I was tired of keeping a Word / PDF document always up-to-date. In addition, I enjoyed the simplicity of updating websites just by pushing new code to a repository! Plus, a website offers a lot more freedom to style and design according to your likes.
I thought of several advantages of building my resume as a website instead of a PDF:
- Responsive - A website looks great on all screen sizes
- Every design is possible - CSS offers an abundant variety
- Easily share the link with friends, employers or clients
Another nice side-effect: I was waiting for an opportunity to try some tools and libraries like Tailwind and Vite. So my need for a new resume was a perfect match in this case! 😄
If you'd like try out the template or if you have any feedback about the idea whatsoever, I'll be glad to receive your feedback 🙏
Hope you like the template and it can help you on your developer career! 🌱
Thanks for your attention! ❤️