Java Core is a release of Java otherwise called Java SE (Standard Edition). The center java is fundamental Java and in interviews, the majority of the Core java Interview questions for a java designer come from here.
List of Java questions and to know their answers click on interview questions on Java blog.
- What is Java?
- What is Core Java?
- What is the latest version of Java?
- What is JVM?
- How does a bytecode run in JAVA?
- What is Thread in Java?
- Why do we declare Main as Static?
- What is Super Keyword in JAVA and Where to use it?
- When a subclass has only parameterized constructor and a superclass does not have a matching constructor, What will happen?
- Explain Public Static Void Main (String args).
- What are Constructors in Java?
- What do you understand by a Wrapper class?
- Explain the local variable and instance variable?
- Why JAVA is a statically typed language?
- What is Java Runtime Environment(JRE)?
- What is Package in JAVA?
- What is the Java language programming platform?
- What are the components of JVM?
- Name all Java Programming language platforms.
- What are the components that a Java Platform consists of?
- What is Java Virtual Machine?
- What is an API?
- What is Java EE?
- What is Java ME?
- What is JavaFX?
In the above article most of the questions in the above article are based on the OOP’s concepts because that’s what Java is famous for.